CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

05 February 2009

Chinese for one...

Ok, this is really the last one for tonight and then I am going to bed--energy drink or not! So, ok, so my husband's still gone and I sorta miss the little dweeb! Which is basically what I told HIM--I think I kinda miss ya, Twinkie Boy. Ok, so I guess this is where I have to tell ya how he came to be Twinkie Boy. Well, one day, right after Danica was born, he kinda gives me the once over and says, "I think you need to get on that stair stepper." And, so I said, "I just had a baby, what'd YOU have? Some twinkies??" And, you know, just to be funny, I even bought him a box, and my mom came by one day while I was at work and he had the twinkies out and she says she really wanted one, but he hid the box behind the tv trunk!
So, you can see why it would be very easy NOT to miss him! Except that I had to eat egg rolls, crab rangoon and cream cheese wontons all by my little self tonight, which is really no fun! Not to mention everything else I get to do without help! Now was definitely NOT the time to come down with pneumonia! Or to have my vacuum go out on me! Damira is a two-year-old tornado and Danica's favorite hobby is pulling herself up on the couch and pulling the clean, folded laundry down onto the floor the instant I finish! It is amazing how you can do all this stuff by yourself with no problem, but spend a few years with a helper and you forget everything! But, I'm gettin' the hang of it back and once I get it down, I'm sure he'll be back. Ain't that special?!
So, I'm just prayin' for strength--and a power outage--to get me off the hook from cookin,' laundry and dishes! So, I can't wait for my husband to get home--so he can eat the other half of the Chinese food--and do the other half of the housework! (Ain't I just so mean??)

0 comments: